REPORTS TO: Community Chef/Volunteer Coordinator
COORDINATES WITH: Volunteers and other students
HOURS OF WORK: 30 hours per week for a 9 week period
This position will assist the community chef in planning and coordinating delivery of community meals, including preparing and clean up of space.
1. Work with volunteers and community members who participate in
2. Assist in the day-to-day planning and preparation and delivery coordination of community meals.
3. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to work on feet and perform physical activities for extended periods.
2. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
3. Previous experience working in a kitchen preferred.
4. Familiarity with basic kitchen equipment.
5. Possession of valid safe food handling, CPR and First Aid Certificates would be useful.
6. Ability to work well with peers, community members.
7. Excellent organizational skills.
8. Must be able to take direction especially in relation to safe workplace practices.